Goldeneye Doom Ii Wad!

I already overclocked to 156 Mhz and disabled the music but I think some areas run slowly.
I don't understand why there are teleporters because in doom there are some udstairs so floors above floors, aren't there?

The doom engine does not support floors above floors. There may be some floors upstairs (higher up than the rest of the level), but there won't be a floor underneath it.
Ie. This could be supported:
_______
######\____________
But not this:
________
_________\__________

If ya know what I mean :D

i think you must delete warper because it's horrrible in goldeneye ( make a transparent sprite) and warper sound off too :)

heu just as that y' has also hacx which is great It is really a play great !!!!!!!!!!!!! it is a extrawad, therefore to install either doom2 or one of my wads (western, hl..) and put hacx in extrawad.. and it appears C magic:) to let turn the demonstrations and let go itself in this world Cyberpunk:)
HACX2A.GIF
HACX4B.GIF

hacx11a.gif

download it: ftp://ftp.doom.odessa.ua/doom2/hacx.zip

decompress and to put hacx.wad in gp://game/doom that C the version which goes on gp!!! great no?

more screens in thes page :
Hacx'Screens Page

I have never added a Doom WAD but the Goldeneye one interests me greatly.

Quick and proberly stupid question, do you think the game plays more like Goldeneye or Doom in a Goldeneye setting?

stupid question ^^
goldeneye in your n64 is better it's normal !.. but this goldeneye wad is good

wtf is Cyberpunk and where can i get it from??

the post on the main page sed there was a link in this topic but i cant find it n e where.

mabe in just blind lol

not another disappearing link !?

what's going on these days !?

welcome to prick-tease central !

it seems like a dummbed down version of the goldeneye WAD played from ZDoom
but good port :D. although whats wit the music? just my gp32's speed making it sound weird?

now if we only can get all the extra features that the Edge installer that you can d/l at the site * http://goldeneye.newdoom.com * has, like many dif weapons per slot, and zooming and shit
and that would bring up the issue of moving the veiw *mouseveiw*

Thanks for all the good comments :D

Sorry about the transporters, I completely forgot about them :D !
I'm looking to make another total conversion, but haven't found anything that looks worth converting. Anyone know of any really good TCs that haven't been GP32ized yet?

Back