Good Charger For Rechargable Batteries

virusx

Virus Infected Person
Website
www.budburnerz.com
After a search on the internet for rechargeable batteries and the way to re-activate half dead batteries I finally found a good charger brand:
MAHA

You have five sorts of charger between 35$ and 85$

There are three that looks great:

MH-C9000 WizardOne Charger-Analyzer for 4 AA / AAA
Expensive but looks awesome!

MH-C204W 1-Hour Worldwide Travel Conditioning Charger
Available in kits with batteries
Nice but only Two Independent Charging Circuit!

MH-C401FS 100 Min Cool Charger with Car Adapter
Available in kits with batteries
Nice and Four Independent Charging Circuit!

The good point of those is that they have top notch technology for testing, ramp-up, rapid Charging, top-off charging and maintenance Charging.

Batteries looks good too.

I will order some soon and I will tell you if it's good enough.

I use a duracell 4 hour charger with duracell 2650MaH rechargeable batteries, i get about 5 hours of battery life, oh and as choosing the long charger over the quick one, i heard that using the quick one will lower the life of your batteries, i got my duracell charger at target for 20$, great charger for the price, when the batteries are full, it turns off the connection to that individual battery

I have something called a Lightening 4000N by RipVan100, I just got an email telling me that the company was just bought out by a larger one.

I did a lot of research on the subject before purchasing one for myself and found this to fit my needs the best... it also didn't hurt that it was only $25. It faired well in testing against the Maha models... I love the compact size and ease of use, the only things it does not have is the ability to charge individual cells and diagnostic tools. I like the fact that it charges at lower temperatures than other chargers including the Maha which makes things easier on the batteries. It also has the option of doing a deep discharge as well prior to charging and it will trickle charge to fully top off the batteries.

The other charger worth mentioning is the La Crosse RS 900 it has a wealth of options and tools.

I'm going to be using a 7-day shop V8000 once the delivery man gets here. Costs £12.99, charges a set of 4 in (supposedly) 30 minutes. Crucially, they do a back with an older model including some 2700mAh batteries, which (I hope) means that it's reasonable at actually charging them!

I must say that MAHA one looks amazing though... if I find I'm short of something to ask for at x-mas, I might just see about getting one of those too. Especially since I've got a whole load of recalcitrant cells!

From what I have been reading, those Maha chargers are used by a lots of professionals in photography for exemple.
They have a lot of top notch technologies (top-off charging and maintenance Charging for exemple), even for the low-ends models.
They are compact too which is a plus.

I've had one of these MH-C9000 WizardOne Charger-Analyzes for a couple of weeks now and I think they are worth the extra money. They have a refresh cycle and a break in cycle for new batteries and they tell you your battery capacity at the end of the charge cycle.

Back