Good Megadrive Games

Sheng

Still Fresh
Hum.. since I've seen no one posted, I like to point out some good games on the Mega drive...

Loony Toon
Earth worm jim 1 & 2
The revence of Shinobi
Street of rage
2 cuel dude
Shadow Run (Also on SNES)
Flash back

post more when I can think of more ^_^

I played the brilliant Sub Terrana for the last 2 weeks every night and its excellent, Amiga quality game, really original etc. damned good music for the MD too.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

My discovery of the week for Megadrive is Battletoads. Its not THAT great, but very original (you can pick up parts of destroyed enemies and use them as weapons), the scenario is bizarre and has a certain thrash charme. Plus i like the cartoony gfx :)

Try Battletoads Double Dragon: The ultimate Team

It's very fun

also try The SNES version of Battletoads as its a different game

Good games that not so much people know...
Magical taluluto adventure
Street racer (ok ok, this game is well known, but no one seems to talk about it, and is superb!! one of the best racing games on the megadrive/genesis)
Alisia Dragoon
Bubble and squeek (not so good, but fun, amiga like plataformer)
Phantasy star 4
Chuck rock 2 (if i remember well, is graphically identical to the amiga version)
B.O.B (fun plataformer, but too long)
Arrow Flash (shooter)
Galaxy force II
Fun car rally
Mickey mania
Rock n' roll racing
Speedball 2
Gynoug
Nba jam

And more... i will post if i remember more, there are a lot of good games to play on drmd

powerranger the movie XD... used to play this all the time ^_^

a great game, if you can find an english translated ROM of it is wonderboy 6/monster world 4. also, story of thor, devil crush MD, thunderforce 4

No one ever mentions Light Crusader! Plays very nicely on DrMd (providing you have good diagonals), and is a top game! Great graphics, wonderful sound and a very good story!!!

I should do a review of it. Bloomin marvelous game. Probably my favourite from the old days...

Back