Good Place For Wall Paper

second exodous

Advanced Member
I don't know how legal this is but every day I've been going to Shirt Woot! and clicking the picture and saving it when it's enlarged. It's not the exact screen size of the Pandora but it will be easy to resize. The back ground is always a solid color so you could copy that color, make a new image file and flood fill it, select the graphic with a rectangle select tool and drag it on the new image the size of the Pandora screen resizing it and moving it to where you want it. Gimp does this just fine and it's free, so you don't need to pirate photo shop.

I edited this one for the Pandora already, I like it, it was the first one I saved.

Shirt Woot! has some pretty funny shirts, but like I said not to sure how legal it is to download them to use on your Pandora. I've been saving them for a little more than two months, 70 days.

Edit: Ah crap, I meant to post this in the Pandora forums, can a mod move it over? I had both forums open and did it by accident.

Edit Edit: This could actually apply to any handheld where you can edit the background, even the Acekard, can a thread exist in two sub-forums?

i dont understand the point of this? there are millions of images to be found with google, what makes the shirt woot images so special?

gibberish said:
i dont understand the point of this? there are millions of images to be found with google, what makes the shirt woot images so special?
I didn't say it was the only place, I said it was a good place. I didn't even say it was the best place. Over the weeks I've gone there I've found some pretty funny ones is all, I just thought I'd point it out to people that haven't heard of it.

They have a new one every day, I have it in my Bookmarks Toolbar and go there once a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back