Super Paper Mario

dwarf shortage
Website
Visit site
I know this game isn't exactly recent, but I bought it a few days ago and am loving it :)

I like it far more than Galaxy, because of the depth and wierd story line, amongst other things.
The ability to 'flip' between 2d and 3d is a nice feature, but the game would still kick ass without it :)
so...... What do you guys think?

No. Nobody else likes this game. The gimmicks are ridiculous and just detract from the experience, the hub world takes forever to move across, the flip between 2d and 3d simply doesn't work, and the story is lame.#

Actually, people do like this game, but they shouldn't.

I liked it, besides from getting lost finding the levels, although it doesnt seem anything like regular paper mario(great battle system)

Mmmm, I actually prefer the real-time battles (apart from finding it nearly impossible to stomp a squirple, or whatever they are called, In 3d )
:p

pandora said:
I know this game isn't exactly recent, but I bought it a few days ago and am loving it :)

I like it far more than Galaxy, because of the depth and wierd story line, amongst other things.
The ability to 'flip' between 2d and 3d is a nice feature, but the game would still kick ass without it :)
so...... What do you guys think?
<blasphemy>I like it more than Super Mario Galaxy as well</blasphemy> because the story interests me more and I like the ability to switch between 2d and 3d.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D

I really hope Nintendo continue Mario in 2D

The story is good, I agree. Lots of wierd and wacky humour go well with the games' light - hearted feel B)
LOL at some of the 'baddies'

I think it's a fantastic game. The 2D/3D 'gimmick' is for the most part very well done. The hub world is too huge and the space world is bloody infuriating, but apart from that it's great.

Back