good rpg

1337 h4x0r

Still Fresh
this might seem like a very stoopid question but what are good english rpgs for the gp32? :huh:

Commercial ones are Korean, as you know.
No homebrew RPGs yet :(

My suggestion: Get a SNES/NES/GameBoy emulator and play Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Lufia or something :p

- Rico

There is also NEUTOPIA (Tested) and NEUTOPIA2 (Not Tested yet) for the PC Engine, NEUTOPIA is a little basic (similar to Zelda 3) but plays really well on the GP-Engine, as do most of that consoles games ;)

MrT

Careful with Neutopia though; atm you've got to use the password system as save doesn't work (although if someone's GOT it to work, I'd be very pleased).

For SMS/GG emu, there's Phantasy Star, and PS Gaiden. Also thins like Ys, Ultima 4, Golvellius, A Sylvan Tale (needs a translation), and Defenders of Oasis.

Obviously there's SCUMM stuff, and possibly (not sure) the early Quest for Glories (try them on Sarien).

SNES... I don't find much playable yet on it. Gameboy, there's too many to speak of, although not all of them are said to read the save-games. Most do, though.

phantasy star is good final fantasy is the best :) and chrono trigger is pretty damn good too

Back