Good Snes Emu?

I have a snes emu that works on my gp but without sound. If a good Megadrive emu can be made can't a good snes one be made too?
THIS MAY BE A COMMON Q BUT I WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. IF YOU DON'T GO AWAY AND DON'T BE A TUFFER.

how many of these :rolleyes: can I put in one post?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No offense but yer askin for trouble with this one, bud.

if i was you i would run and hide because people are gonna come and say ,, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION,, but anyhow,, the snes emulators are possible stil under construction and they do have sound just its abit slower, but snes emu is more complex than megadrive,, but there might be in the future,,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Another one of those !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally perfer SNES9xGp.fxe

i think it runs pretty well with sound

get the best snes emulator avaible here... with sound avaible, but of course not perfect speed (os9xgp):
http://yoyofr.fr.st/

(yes, the emu is still in dev)

Actually I think in fact this project is dead for GP32. If you go to his website and the forums there are sections for Zodiac and for Palm OS PDAs, no GP32 :(

Since it is opensource though someone can always get it and fix the BLU+ bug though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the source to OpenSnes9x available for a coder with the needed skills to make a BLU+ compatible version?

i just tried it today but the emulator is unplayable on my BLU+

get the best snes emulator avaible here... with sound avaible, but of course not perfect speed (os9xgp):

Actually I think in fact this project is dead for GP32. If you go to his website and the forums there are sections for Zodiac and for Palm OS PDAs, no GP32 :(

Since it is opensource though someone can always get it and fix the BLU+ bug though.
lol what a bluff. Someone posted about news of os9xgp still being alive from the mouth of yoyo himself!

Yoyo's already gonna make it blu+ compatible

lol what a bluff. Someone posted about news of os9xgp still being alive from the mouth of yoyo himself!

Yoyo's already gonna make it blu+ compatible

yep, @DaveC lookie here :)

yep, @DaveC lookie here :)

Well we will see I guess. I am still not convinced it will ever happen, seems he is having to much fun with Palms as some Palms go to 500 MHz. I don't think the GP32 is powerful enough to do SNES properly w/sound. I don't play without sound. For those that do play silent the current one works fine mute.

also theres alot of games that cant be played on open snx crap whatever number 1 on my list is mario RPG best game ever made can anyone tell me another emuu that plays it

Back