Goshdarnitoverthetopexpletive Coward

chad78

Website
Visit site
You damn mods hide behind your power and act like you have the right to do what you want - ban me - I don't care - you won't hide the fact that you are white washing the boards - anything you don't like - you just delete - or move without even a word or without even leaving the title were I put it. If you are within your rights and doing what's best for the board - why don't you at least take credti for it? Damn coward.

LMAO I remember doing this in the clockwork mansion forums the other month. except I was a little more pissed off, mainly because the mods/ admin there are control freakish.

P.S:
This has my seal of approval.
EDIT: Please don't kill me, mods o_O

chad78 said:
You damn mods hide behind your power and act like you have the right to do what you want - ban me - I don't care - you won't hide the fact that you are white washing the boards - anything you don't like - you just delete - or move without even a word or without even leaving the title were I put it. If you are within your rights and doing what's best for the board - why don't you at least take credti for it? Damn coward.
and what's brought on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
chad78 said:
No idea what sparked this but they do have the rights, it's their forum and we are guests.

jakshep2 said:
chad78 said:
and what's brought on this?

I had another thread explaining it - but, the mods buried it in "off topic discussion" - usually, when that happens - the link to the thread *STAYS* were the OP put it - but it redirects to the new forum. Here, they just removed it.

One or more of the mods is removing parts of posts, complete posts, complete conversations within threads - and now complete fucking threads without even signing their work or leaving any evidence that the removed stuff ever existed. And they aren't PMing the people (at least not me) explaining why they removed stuff - or *THAT* they removed stuff.

I find it fascinating that no matter how small the forum, no matter how niche it's topic, there is ALWAYS this exact same drama.

I have rub boards before myself and it's a PAIN! I always side with mods cus I know how amazingly difficult it can be to maintain order.

Very well... whilst I doubt I have done a huge amount to drive you to this stage, I shall at the very least take the credit for killing this topic by moving it to the LOL files, and for the 2-day posting ban that will shortly be imposed.

Good day to you.

It seems chad is now writing a PM, I wonder who it could be for?

Oops, forgot this a read only forum. The lack of the "Closed" where "Add reply" goes confused me.

Back