Staff member
I am well and truly gobsmacked :)

HH16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
Nice :) Never heard of that one! (whats the little paw-print button in the bottom right?!)

I've still got trusty old Atari Portfolio around for painful DOS sessions and hacking ATM machines (see Terminator 2).

jeff

moxie

The voice of reason, sense and exasperation
Staff member
The Paw-button is their version of a "Windows" or "Atari" button - Special modifier key to access special function, trigger F-key combinations, and so on. Playing on the "husky" theme, they are :) I've got a Husky Hunter 2, too - That looks almost the same, but is an 8-bit machine that runs CP/M.

moxie

Staff member
Hehe :) Well, "Sänd" is, as Slaeshjag points out, the same as "Send" (actually, it is even pronounced the same) or "Transmit". The white background to the keyboard is actually a glued-on (or stickybacked) template for some sort of software in swedish. If I'm not completely misinformed, the guy who had it originally used it for logging when driving long-distance trucks, so that is some sort of cargo registering and reporting thing. Maybe. :)

FBnil

my lonely NES is skilling me
Moxie: And, done anything interesting with it?

moxie

Staff member
So far, not very much - Has had a wonderful run of a few weeks where either the kids or I have been ill :/