Got my Pandora today - Need some help!

JMN1111

Still Fresh
Hi all,

I received my Pandora console today, but I'm haveing some serious problems with it.

I'm running hotfix 5.

1. My WLAN wont start up, It did work before i ran hotfix 5, but now i click on the the wifi button, it says 'WLAN is being enabled' but nothing ever actually happens.

2. my touchscreen no longer works at all.

3. I cant boot from my SD card, no matter how many times I reformat the SD card.

4. mupen64 just gives me a blank screen, nothing ever happens.

btw, I am new to all this, I genuinely have no idea, so feel free to help, but I am a newb so I need things explained fully to me.

Thanks all

Hey mate,

As far as I know that hotfix is broken. Your best bet to fix most of those problems is to use superzaxxon 4. I'm pretty new myself so I'm not 100%, but I read that somewhere. I hope this help

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have the beta 4, but for some reason I cant install it from my SD card, Its in the left slot, I start it holding R but I dont get the option to run it from the SD card. I have reformatted using the panasonic reformatter but I just cant get it to work.

1) What hotfix version was the Pandora shipped with?

2) How did you run Hotfix 5? Was it a full flash or did you do an update?

3) What does happen when you boot holding R?

also make sure its not in a folder, but all the files from the extracted rar in the root of your formatted fat32 sd card

Turns out that I hadnt extracted the files....feel like a mug now, but My internet is back now and I have updated to superzaxxon beta 4,

thank you for your help!

Back