Got Puzzle Bobble To Work!! + More To Be Added Later!

namco

using clrmamepro i made two folders rom start (where i put the source files for clrmamepro to build from) and rom end (where the rebuilt files end).

i put the zip files neogeo, pspikes2 and pbobblen in the rom start folder, used the rebuilder function in clrmamepro and hey presto - :p - pbobble has all the files needed and runs fine!

if this is helpful to anyone please make this a sticky and i'll add more as i go (going to try and get neobomberman working!)

namco posted on Oct 25 2006 at 10:36 AM said:
using clrmamepro i made two folders rom start (where i put the source files for clrmamepro to build from) and rom end (where the rebuilt files end).

i put the zip files neogeo, pspikes2 and pbobblen in the rom start folder, used the rebuilder function in clrmamepro and hey presto - :p - pbobble has all the files needed and runs fine!

if this is helpful to anyone please make this a sticky and i'll add more as i go (going to try and get neobomberman working!)

I did what you said and it didn't work with me. I must have a different rom set than you. But nice if it worked for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back