GP 32 SNES/Genesis

KnightRida

Still Fresh
Hi folks.
Is it possible with the GP32 to play Games like Sonic the Hedgehog or Zelda (the first one for SnES), Mario Kart and Super Mario World on my GP32 without problems, a good sound and a good framerate ??? Sorry for my bad english, im german.

Greetz.

Sonic is possible, although not pretty smooth if you use the Genesis version.
The SMS version works fine.

Zelda runs good on OpenSNES9x.

Oh, and HELP should be in the HELP forum, so I moved this post ;)

And don't worry about your English... most guys here are non-native English speakers as well (I come from Germany, too ;))

As long as everybody can easily understand you, it's fine :)

if you are a lucky one with a gp32 which is overclockable to 166 you can enjoy most SNES game with sound on opensnes9x.. right now.. but i think this emu will improve much so even if your not one of the luckys... you will get fullspeed snes sooner or later

Opensnes is quiite fast on FS3 with stereo sound turned off, but with the sound on it is quite crackly all round.. not so good <_<

in my opninion there is hardly, if any difference playing in 133mhz - 166mhz mode i have found. So if your gp32 cant run at 166mhz dont worry, your missing out on nothing noticable

Actually I notcie a big difference. Right now alot of Emus I think( correct me if im wrong) are in a beta stage so dont expect good ones right now but later on we will see really good Emus

Back