Gp Theatre Movies

E

extremegamer

Don't download Death Race 2000. It does not work with GPCinema. I know some people had trouble running movies with certain firmwares so I tried under the European firmware, YAFL, Wind-Ups, Pac-Rom and it still did not work. So don't waste your time with a 100mb download and now i got to put back on what i deleted from my SMC to put the movie on there.

It's probably because of an encoding error, you have to remember that spongebue doesn't have a gp32 to test these on.

well then, i won't be downloading again from his site until they test the movies. Every movie i've tried to encode comes out horribly wrong so I'm done with it, but my buddy had been telling me about Death Race 2000 and how they run over old people and this was the perfect chance for me to see it, especially since its so old its no longer in the video stores to rent, and being on dial up, i can't waste time downloading 100mb files if they don't work, unless i do it overnight.

I can only get the Pokemon movie to work. None of the gamepark movies work on my gp32 at all :(

Actually, I got my BLU a while ago. I'll do some tests on these movies to figure out what's going on. Also, DR2k was encoded by Sam Fisher, so don't blame me for that one :ph34r:

Also, I know that the following work for sure, but I haven't put that many on:

the blind date ad
405: the movie
jib jab music video
the Liazard of Death
AVP trailer
RIAA video
The givaway

I tried EuroFW, YAFL, Wind-UPS, PacRom and it didn't play when loaded in any firmware i used.

EDIT: I just checked the size of the file and its a little less than 100mb. I think my connection dc'd before it was finished, thats probably what the problem is. Gonna download it again while the football game is going on.

I just finished testing all of the movies (I'd make sure it starts, and I assume it'll work if it starts... though I guess bad frames aren't impossible) and here are the results:

all movies, except for tilted room (which resets when started) and The Hunt (which plays Tilted Room) worked fine. all movies were loaded with a SMC reader, so I can easily see PC-Link being the problem (especially with Death Race 2000, which is pretty big)

I will fix the 2 movies that I found to have problems sometime today.

Back