Gp2x.co.uk Have The New Value Pack!

kfc v lot

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Dunno wether this belongs in new or not really (sorry if it does mods please move it)

Anyway i was on the gp2x.co.uk site today when i noticed they now stcok the new value pack withe the earphones batteries etc...

Just thought you like to know.

Craig, if you read this, are GP2X.co.uk ever likely to accept PayPal as a payment method?

Dunno wether this belongs in new or not really (sorry if it does mods please move it)

Anyway i was on the gp2x.co.uk site today when i noticed they now stcok the new value pack withe the earphones batteries etc...

Just thought you like to know.

Hi yes I just order mine get it tommrow i hope

Last edited by a moderator:
The Valuepack is nice, much nicer box and presentation (they used our modded box design too!) looks really commercial now, people are going to like this.

The batteries are GP2X branded too :)

Yeah we do accept paypal.

You already do? Cool. Just a thought though, you may want to mention that on your website somewhere, I know at least one guy who was going to buy through you but backed out and went elsewhere because it didn't mention PayPal anywhere when he went through a dry-run of the ordering process. PayPal rocks for people who don't have credit cards but want to buy stuff online. Could help shift a few more units!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back