Gp2x Coding Competition Results

What do you mean by "if you get more than 5 keys"? More than 5 PERFECTs? Or should it be valid for GREATs and GOODs? I think that it should be for PERFECTS only or it would be too easy to make combos. I'll add that feature for sure, but don't know when as the guy doing the artwork (Zenzuke) has his HD broken and has to buy a new one.

'Perfect's and 'great's should add on to any combo, but 'good's should be made so that it breaks the combo instead of adding on to it. It would add a more challenging task to get a high combo count all the while keeping the difficulty of doing so at a reasonable limit.

Hey did anybody try my entry???? I haven't tried beat 2x yet but I will since everybody seems to be going hog wild over it...

My entry is the mod for Doom/Doom 2
Features:
New Sounds, Music, Demos and Graphics
New Bloodier Death scenes, and New menu look with a real pumping heart!
Dehacked file modifies Doom colors, explosions, weapon timings, all text was changed, including ending stories, and plus, everything is shootable and all things bleed when shot!!!

If anybody likes using PRBoom, please try my Mod, I want to know what people think!!

I would urge you guys to try it with Doom 2, as that patch is more complete, the Doom 1 patch doesn't have the new music or demos as I didn't have enough time to finish it all, however it has everything else stated. Please try it out guys!!

DSR

dsraa posted on Mar 3 2006 at 10:41 PM said:
Hey did anybody try my entry????
I plan on looking into this, but I don't currently have PRdoom setup and I'm very busy this month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back