Gp2x Convention(?)

where should it be?

• US

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

How about... Germany? ;) Well, I guess I'll see you guys at the next Games Convention. ;)
2007 I try to go to the GC. I had to skip this event in 2006 because of the lack of money but Me and my GP2X plan to rule the GC2007 :lol:
I'm sure, Evil Dragon will be there this year to. The GP2X is nearly the only reason for me to go to the kiddy-GC ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to come, but chances are I'd be broke and not be able to get there and stuff.

Much rather one should do a homebrew convention, where the Dreamcast, PSP, Demo etc community is involved too.

But if such a convention is done it should be in europe ;)

Yeah we had this already it was great, i was drunk there was free food.

We were all there.

Let's do it again sometime.

London baby, and it's on me. Let's do it in the summer.

Yeah we had this already it was great, i was drunk there was free food.

We were all there.

Let's do it again sometime.

London baby, and it's on me. Let's do it in the summer.

I hate conventions in london there either in the city centre where you cant get too for traffic or way out in the middle of nowhere (like excel in docklands) Never had as problem with birmingham NEC

Isnt the legal age of drinking changing to 21 in the UK this April? :p

I of course voted UK, but doubt I would have the time to show :/ so voted no...

I live in Belgium but I'd probably go. (would be useful if there was a free place to crash, hotels and b&b's are fucking expensive)

Much rather one should do a homebrew convention, where the Dreamcast, PSP, Demo etc community is involved too.

Not the PSP community! It may lead to violence between the GP2Xers and the PSPers!

Well since it will be mostly for developers I don't think that will be much of a problem.
And just remember what collaboration between the two communities has recently brought us (GBA & CPS2).

Maybe we can put up a sign at the entry that says: "you must be this tall to enter, oh and no PSP fanboys" :D

Not the PSP community! It may lead to violence between the GP2Xers and the PSPers!

Well since it will be mostly for developers I don't think that will be much of a problem.
And just remember what collaboration between the two communities has recently brought us (GBA & CPS2).

Maybe we can put up a sign at the entry that says: "you must be this tall to enter, oh and no PSP fanboys" :D
I can't go then. I'm short. :(

i was actually thinking only gp line (gp32 gp2x xgp series, no psp or dreamcast even tho i love both)
i will make another topic soon where we can vote WHERE in the UK it should be :p

edit: anything gp/gph...
hombrew (e3 style :p)
coding comp
etc.

EDIT 2: howwa'bout summer '08 somewhere just outside London?

Back