Gp2x Convention(?)

where should it be?

• US

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I voted for it to be in the UK and said that I wouldn't go. However, Sam was annoying me on MSN about it and I realised that it would probably end up just being a bunch of people off this forum getting wasted. As long as it's after july and not somewhere down south I'll be up for it.

One in each country with webcams all linked together......and big screens.

We can get each country to showcase an aspect or developer that has a local theme and with the differences in time zones we should manage a whole 24 hours non stop.

Get the spanish board members involved and a few translators in, link up with korea so they can see what we are using their toys for.

Course we would still all need to congregate in each country and Australia is a pretty big country, we could probably get a few people in each state together.

Still no idea what we would actually do apart from watching the big screens though, swap ROMS etc. Maybe show people how to set up the harder emulators, introduce people to programs/add-ons they wouldn't usually have acess to, demo the BOBs and the TV out cables. Flog a few games. A bit like a Tupperware party.

No idea really, last convention I went was a snake show, sold a few snakes, bought a few snakes that sort of thing, had a few lectures on keeping snakes, bought a few more. Went to a lecture on Lizards in Yugoslavia (it was a long time ago) bought a few more snakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not London... it's always the tendancy to host events in London... it should be central UK as a compromise for distances within the UK (I'm all the way in Glasgow) I'd go if I had the time/money to do so :)

Back