Gp2x Crap Games Competition Results!

Tripmonkey_uk said:
If JyCet failed at making a crap game, this mean that he's better than everyone else or crapper?? :blink:
No it's just because I'm a looser :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
yodaofborg said:
I'm a loser too! Oh wait, my game was pretty crap... I'm confused! :D
Same here! I shouldn't have entered, it's doing my head in.

I lost :( but I'm not very crap :)

It was just the toffee crisp that made me do it - I didn't bother entering the other competitions, they were only offering money

The improperly spelt name did it a bonus though (unless that's French, and I'm just uncultured.).

It is :) Crap points decreasing again ...

I love the DPAB idea ahah.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Hey thanks for conferring with me nick :p
Since you hadn't played most of the games (no GP2X, right?) I considered your opinion unfair. Sorry. :)

nickspoon said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Hey thanks for conferring with me nick :p
Since you hadn't played most of the games (no GP2X, right?) I considered your opinion unfair. Sorry. :)

I played the games you allocated for me. Except that last one cuz my unit was buggered (faulty soldering in the SD slot, btw). You should have asked what I thought was the crappiest of the ones I played, and if they matched anything you had scored high (or low, depending on how you scored), you'd have taken my opinion into consideration.

You know what, meh. I dont care, as you can see my comment was jocular. I'm just arguing based on principle now.

i had a game called paint drying simulator..you picked the colour of the paint to cover the screen , then there was a timer to see how long you could watch it drying....never sent it in for the sake of humanity

yodaofborg said:
I already have an idea for the next crap compo, I really hope you host it again nick! It will make your socks smells its that crap!
I expect I will host it again. The entries had better be better (or rather worse) though.

nickspoon said:
yodaofborg said:
I already have an idea for the next crap compo, I really hope you host it again nick! It will make your socks smells its that crap!
I expect I will host it again. The entries had better be better (or rather worse) though.

I may have my game ready by then :lol:

Back