Gp2x Crap Games Competition

I have another entry to test - sorry for the lack of review, I've been busy. Expect an update soon.

And another, I just sent you Run Hitler, Run!

screenshot.png

And if you think it's crap, just wait until you see the animation, the gameplay, the awesome camera tracking, the finish line, the splash screen with the instructions that stays on screen for 0.3 seconds, the documentation, the subliminable messages that convince you even more that it's crap and the loading and unloading times :)

I mean business, the 20p are mine!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have another entry to test - sorry for the lack of review, I've been busy. Expect an update soon.

screenshot.png

And if you think it's crap, just wait until you see the animation, the gameplay, the awesome camera tracking, the finish line, the splash screen with the instructions that stays on screen for 0.3 seconds, the documentation, the subliminable messages that convince you even more that it's crap and the loading and unloading times :)

Careful, you may be bordering on sure-fire hit there.

screenshot.png

Subliminable lol... you've been listening to Dubya too much.

thats bloody it! run hitler run will win :) im gonna have to try harder to make a crap game. thing is its hard work trying to make a crap game when you are usually making a game as presentable as possible ... I have the weekend to think something up and how I can make it crap.

no more 60 FPS, working controls, half decent gfx and sound :) dont even care if i dont win anything on the community compo, i want to win this!

Indeed, I have it all planned! Your Paddle Actually has a phobia about square objects, and avoids the ball as much as possible :p It even rotates to keep away from the ball.

no more 60 FPS, working controls, half decent gfx and sound :) dont even care if i dont win anything on the community compo, i want to win this!

I would like to know if anyone is interested in a commercial crap game. In fact Im gonna develop a grap game console. I will pay money. Dollars or cents*.

*Or pounds and euros

EDIT : I typed honey instead of money

A Grap Games Console? ;)

You drunk? Or drunk on code... :)

I'm working on a new crap game! I worked out the bug in the last one that made it extra crap, but decided to drop Fenix for now, but my next game will include crap GFX, a crap story, and maybe even crap sound! woo!

The latest entry, "Run, Hitler, Run!" by A_SN is up, as is my lengthy review.

Click

lol, "Cafe Machin" is like "Cafe Truc" or "Cafe Bidule", the second word pretty much means nothing, so no this isn't a building-sized coffee machine. The frenchman at the end is really holding a stopwatch, and his other hand isn't cut off but consists in a single flesh-coloured pixel at the end of his strippy sleeve.

Oh and that's ADOLF Schwarznigger. lol great review by the way, it's awesome to create some utter crap and to get such a detailed and well-written review highlighting the least "feature" and characteristic that often only took me a few minutes to think up and implement/create. Oh and although I credited Sonistar for his consulting, he did no actual work on this masterpiece of crap (lol, I'll have to re-use that one), since I, as I said, did everything :)

The latest entry, "Run, Hitler, Run!" by A_SN is up, as is my lengthy review.

Click

lol, "Cafe Machin" is like "Cafe Truc" or "Cafe Bidule", the second word pretty much means nothing, so no this isn't a building-sized coffee machine. The frenchman at the end is really holding a stopwatch, and his other hand isn't cut off but consists in a single flesh-coloured pixel at the end of his strippy sleeve.

Oh and that's ADOLF Schwarznigger. lol great review by the way, it's awesome to create some utter crap and to get such a detailed and well-written review highlighting the least "feature" and characteristic that often only took me a few minutes to think up and implement/create. Oh and although I credited Sonistar for his consulting, he did no actual work on this masterpiece of crap (lol, I'll have to re-use that one), since I, as I said, did everything :)

Adolf black nigger?

Back