Gp2x Featured In Stuff Magazine (uk)

Or perhaps the point is:

Who cares what others think - We all think the GP2X is fab (except a few fools who pop up from time to time)

Good point, well made. But I'm actually interested in what came first.
I could go out and buy the magazine, I suppose, but I've never even heard of it and it's probably a waste of money (looked at the Top 10 lists on their site and wasn't impressed with their choices or reasonings)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, number one was the Nokia N93 and N73. I realise that's two things, but there you go, they were first. :ph34r:

I noticed today there was a whole page ad for it in games magazine it seems craig is really trying to get more people to notice the GP2X
The more people pushed towards the GP2X means more stuff we might have for it in the future maybe more commecial games published.

I would take a guess that the GP2X sales are in the 5000 range somewhere...maybe more. All I know is that when I ordered the unit originally, my serial number was something like 0117...now its like 4944 or something to that effect. These are unit numbers, no?

I think I remember Craigix saying there were 8,000 GP2Xes sold before the "official release" so that figure is probably much higher now.

I can't find that place now, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the GP2X outsold the GP32 not long after its official release. Since I can't find it again, I guess I'm going to have to take that bit with a grain or five million of salt.

I would take a guess that the GP2X sales are in the 5000 range somewhere...maybe more. All I know is that when I ordered the unit originally, my serial number was something like 0117...now its like 4944 or something to that effect. These are unit numbers, no?

There are well over 5000 in the UK alone :)

I'll let you all know when the GP2X outsells the GP32's 30k record!

-Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
Back