Gp2x Knight Lore Updated.

fawny

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I have just noticed that digitaljez posted a new version of Knight Lore a couple of days ago. I think this is news worthy since some people were having problems running the previous version in a folder.

This new version also allows you to select between 14, 21 and 28 items to collect and also has an invicibility option for training purposes.

Download it here.

If you don't know what Knight Lore is read my review here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fawny Kate said:
I have just noticed that digitaljez posted a new version of Knight Lore a couple of days ago. I think this is news worthy since some people were having problems running the previous version in a folder.

This new version also allows you to select between 14, 21 and 28 items to collect and also has an invicibility option for training purposes.

Download it here.

If you don't know what Knight Lore is read my review here.

I'm assuming it's F200 compatible, so thank you!

Fawny Kate said:
I have just noticed that digitaljez posted a new version of Knight Lore a couple of days ago.
I don't think it was digitaljez that uploaded the new version as it is from November 2007. Since then he has made a lot of changes, the main ones being:

- a new set of graphics
- the mines now start slow and gain momentum when they drop
- the bouncing balls also now have a degree of momentum
- in the rooms with mines on top of tables/chests you can now maneuver the tables/chests and squeeze through like in the original game
- the gates are now more like the original - don't open so frequently.

I have a copy of this as a private beta so can't share it, but I thought I would just let you know what is coming up since there has been so much interest in Knight Lore recently.

Fawny Kate said:
and also has an invicibility option for training purposes.
I think this is essential for anyone new to this game. It is fairly tricky to complete the game with infinite lives as you are still up against a time limit, but once you manage it you will want to do it again without the infinite lives. Here is how you activate them:

Senor Quack said:
To activate the infinite lives :
In the Option Menu select the Charms and then - joypad down while holding Y. You should see a new entry appear. Do the same to turn it off.

Back