Gp2x Made It To The Inquirer's Frontpage!

Nice! Any publicity is good publicity (as long as it is good =P) They state that it has 128mb of memory, wich in a way is true but may still confuse some people.

Offtopic: Weee! Will proboably get my GP2X in the mail today!

Thats pretty bad... they've got the company name wrong... its not Gamepark, its Gamepark Holdings... you'd think they could at least get the name of the company correct with such a short little mention of it!

Has there honestly been a single article/review that has gotten everything right? Either it has the CPU speed wrong, the amount of ram wrong, the resolution or screen size wrong, mistaken capabilities (especially video format for the mplayer) and emulators and such, OS, storage media... This has to be one of the most confusing gadgets to research for prospective buyers. Is it any wonder we get newbies on here asking the same old questions about the GP2X? Stickies or not, what are you supposed to believe?

And yes, publicity is still publicity.

guys it doesn't have to be everything right. the inq has a pretty large audience including many talented peope. so it's good to have a review on their site even though it's not a perfect one!

of all the sites to link to a non gp2x site, a site that only cares for itself. Maxconsole are as bad as those QJ lot.

I wish mainstream sites would do their homework at times, if they check google its not hard to see where the community resides

FTFA : "It has Dual Processors, 128MB memory"

no only 64 lol. And isn't it inaccurate to say dual processor when it's actually dual core?

Gee I dont know, Im no englisho eperto, but instead of saying it has "Dual Processors" it could say "Two Processors" or "One CPU and one Co-Processor" or maby "One rockin´ 200mhz ARM and one naked slowdansin´ 200mhz ARM".

Offtopic: Nooo, didn´t get my GP2X with the mail today!

murak posted on Aug 11 2006 at 10:29 AM said:
Gee I dont know, Im no englisho eperto, but instead of saying it has "Dual Processors" it could say "Two Processors" or "One CPU and one Co-Processor" or maby "One rockin´ 200mhz ARM and one naked slowdansin´ 200mhz ARM".

Offtopic: Nooo, didn´t get my GP2X with the mail today!
maybe monday?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back