Gp2x Mag

Hyperpc

Website
Visit site
We Need a monthy gp2x magizine which can tell the progess of projects like the GREAT!!! Open2x and what are the best emulators etc.

Making threads is fun!!!

Anyways there was recently a new magazine started named GPXile, they came out with their first issue not long ago, it was a pretty good read IMO.

Hopefully we'll see Issue # 2 soon, this is their site address: http://www.gpxile.com/

It's temporarily down right now though :)

The problem with a gp2x mag is this, not long ago there was two mag, both were good and had lots of work put in them.
But all i saw was neg comments from people, moaning about this, that and the other.
Now i am writing my own mag (based on myth-busters, for coders, hacker, gamers etc), which will include gp2x stuff,
and i know how much work it needs to do even a simple issue, as the first issue needs to be written by one person, before others will write articles.
So if someone does do a gp2x mag, please give them encouragement, or they will give up.

Weren't Sam and Nova working on something like this recently?

SiDCrAzY said:
Making threads is fun!!!
Anyways there was recently a new magazine started named GPXile, they came out with their first issue not long ago, it was a pretty good read IMO.

Hopefully we'll see Issue # 2 soon, this is their site address: http://www.gpxile.com/

It's temporarily down right now though :)

It'll be back up soon.

Edit: And it was a great success with hundreds, actually maybe thousands, of unique downloads!

Last edited by a moderator:
We already have a GP2x Fanzine. For crying out loud. If you want to start another one, go ahead, but all the others that started produced one issue and then died. Ours is only dead cos im too broke to pay for my damn webspace atm!

Yeah, don't hate, appreciate.

Admittedly, it is my fault a new issue is not out yet. I've been pretty busy with exams and that shiznit, and I wanna tinker around with the layout a bit more, as I'm not sure the last one was up to snuff.

It'll be out soon, let's say for the moment "when it's done".

Back