Gp2x Store

The Last Spartan

Still Fresh
Website
gbatemp.net
After reading about peoples bad experiences with play-asia(who wants to wait 6 months for their handheld), I think I will be buying my BOB Cradle and GP2X Value Pack from gp2xstore. Are there any bad things about them? How fast is shipping to Australia? But, most importantly how are they with returns? Thanks in advance

I had good experiences buying from them back when they were still GP32Z and shipping wasn't bad, but I'm on the same continent as them. There's a local Australian distributor (http://gp2x.net.au/) that would probably be cheaper on shipping but I don't know how the prices compare since I don't know the exchange rate offhand.

Ive decided to buy from play-asia. It will be faster shipping and cheaper. And what are the odds something will go wrong. How much people have had bad experience with them anyway?

I live in Melbourne, ordered from gp2x store on a friday, the console arrived monday (Country Vic as well!) I only paid for USPS, I ordered from PA when the exchange rate was slightly lower, ended up losing some 20$, bearable. PA's service was far from bearable.. As you can see in my sig. <_<

~Fox

The Last Spartan said:
After reading about peoples bad experiences with play-asia(who wants to wait 6 months for their handheld), I think I will be buying my BOB Cradle and GP2X Value Pack from gp2xstore. Are there any bad things about them? How fast is shipping to Australia? But, most importantly how are they with returns? Thanks in advance
I bought payback on an sd card from them and received only an empty envelope for my $40, good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot praise Gp2xstore enough. I've ordered from them 3 or 4 times, and every time has been a positive experience. I just ordered a Gameking from them via ebay (dave if you're reading this, I dunno if you recognized the address :) ), and it shipped Monday and arrived today. He even threw in an extra gameking game for me.

David is a very nice guy, prices are reasonable, and shipping is fast as lightning. Highly recommended!!

He`ll probably be back in a while, Telling us he should have gone with GP2x Store, And that Play Asia have ripped him off, Not delivered his item, Got stung with extortionate import charges, Received an empty box etc. But, He may be one of the lucky ones, Who actually receives his item, And on time, And without being caught with import charges. I guess we`ll just have to wait and see.

Sometimes it`s good to go with gut feeling, At least then if anything does go wrong, You`ve only got yourself to blame. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Back