Gp2x Wiz 3d Demo

Thanks for video.
But I cannot paste my internet browser T_T

I don't know will it work on Your internet browser but You can still click on the link and delete the : http://www.gp32x.de/board/\"XXXXXXXXXX"

sorry my mistake You must delete the \" on the end not just "

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, thats looks great. Ive had a version of the spinning cube and its never looked that nice.
It will be interesting to see how glquake does with GPH's setup

That's looking great. Thanks for the vid :).

'Mr 2X' said:
Would'nt it be time to fix X bug on this board?
Wait for Hando.

Thanks for video.

Your Englinsh isn't exactly perfect either.

Looks very nice, and thank you for planning to include those OpenGL tutorials with the SDK!

'pandora' said:
Thanks for video.

Your Englinsh isn't exactly perfect.

NO OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE NOT FOREIGN PEOPLE ON AN IMAGEBOARD BASED PRIMARILY AROUND EUROPEAN COUNTRIES

Wtf, I was commenting on the fact that he pointed out bad english when his is nearly as bad, (OK, he doesn't use a translator).

I edited my original post to make it more clear to you.
Got it?

Once the devs know how to harness the power of the 3D chip I'm sure the Wiz will have some visually great games, with PSP development, I suppose its difficult to use the hardware, because $ony doesn't want us too, so it terms of homebrew, we might even surpass the PSP. If I'm talking out of my arse please tell me :rolleyes:

nice to see improving 3d support :)
hope performance get's better because the spinning earth stuff only shows about ~43fps ... :blink:

nice! but where can i get those demos?

And here in the archive. It's important to use the matching OpenGl libraries when you want to use it on an actual firmware. Just copy the libopengles_lite.so from the zip in the installation folder of the demo. Don't install the libraries using the gpe script.
Even with the older libs you get some minor glitches with 1.2.1 firmware...

This is really nice - one question: will you be providing the sources for these? I'd like to check them out, if they're available ..

Back