Gp2xmess-apple2e Emulation Don't Work On F200

tutut

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi all,

I tried the Apple IIe emulation on my new F200 with GP2XMess, it just went back to the menu few seconds after I started
apple2e.gpe. I sold my F100, so I can't compare both to find what's missing. :(

My debug file :

SDL: GP2X_CreateDevice
SDL: GP2X_VideoInit
fastioclk = 0, grpclk = 0
real screen = 320x240 (ilace = 0)
info: trying to parse: /usr/local/share/xmess/xmessrc
info: trying to parse: /root/.xmess/xmessrc
info: trying to parse: /usr/local/share/xmess/xmess-SDLrc
info: trying to parse: /root/.xmess/xmess-SDLrc
info: trying to parse: /usr/local/share/xmess/rc/apple2erc
info: trying to parse: /root/.xmess/rc/apple2erc
OSD: Info: Joystick 0, 2 axis, 11 buttons
loading rom 0: a2e.chr
loading rom 1: a2ealt.chr
loading rom 2: a2e.cd
loading rom 3: a2e.ef
loading rom 4: disk2_33.rom
done

dude- it more than likey wont work with the F200- most the Snes emus dont work on mine; nor the GBA/Nes/UAE so on- I think the F200 is going to need some time and a f/w upgrade

Jelly Jake said:
dude- it more than likey wont work with the F200- most the Snes emus dont work on mine; nor the GBA/Nes/UAE so on- I think the F200 is going to need some time and a f/w upgrade
gpSP, UAE4all, DrPocketSnes and gpfce are working fine on the F200. Issues with F200 although annoying, are minor and only affect a couple of emulators. Gp2xmess could be one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to be sure I didn't make any mistake with GP2XMess.
Actually GnuBoy2X, GP2XCap32, GP2XEngine, HandyGP2X, MameGP2X, PocketSnes and WS2X are working on my F200.

tutut said:
I just wanted to be sure I didn't make any mistake with GP2XMess.
Actually GnuBoy2X, GP2XCap32, GP2XEngine, HandyGP2X, MameGP2X, PocketSnes and WS2X are working on my F200.
Hi there,

Sorry to hear gp2xmess isn't working for you. I unfortunately do not have an F200 to test with. The readme has some things to watch out for when running, like making sure the BIOS roms are zipped etc. It's very possible though that it won't work on the F200 without a recompile or some tweaking.

EDIT: Looking at your output, your BIOS seems fine.

~telengard

Last edited by a moderator:
Back