Gp2xmess - V0.13 On Telengard's Site

gates007

Still Fresh
Hello all,

Just want to say thank you to Telengard for releasing the new version of GP2XMess on his website - for some reason, this new version is not in the GP2X archive.

I have tried shadowkeep last night briefly and it worked (sort of) - It went pretty far but still crash in the middle of the game (I was able to get into the maze) This is well beyond my expectation to play this gem in an handheld so a big Kudos to Telengard!

Thanks again!

~gates

gates007 said:
Hello all,

Just want to say thank you to Telengard for releasing the new version of GP2XMess on his website - for some reason, this new version is not in the GP2X archive.

I have tried shadowkeep last night briefly and it worked (sort of) - It went pretty far but still crash in the middle of the game (I was able to get into the maze) This is well beyond my expectation to play this gem in an handheld so a big Kudos to Telengard!

Thanks again!

~gates
Hiya gates,

Sorry to hear that it crashed for you. It's possible there is some other bug w/ gp2xmess somewhere. I will keep my eye out for it. did it happen to crash while using the virtual keyboard?

~telengard

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Telengard,

Thanks for your reply. I am not sure actually, as it was a rather fast play through. I will try to be more specific next time, but great work tho! I would never imagine I can gotten this far... a big thank you!

Gates

Back