GP32 coming to europe very soon

Damn - the Lik-Sang photos are really lovely, great to see this much attention around the console. Check this bit out:

Acting as GP32 Europe, Mitsui has big plans with the GP32 system. Mitsui, Gamepark, and also Lik Sang will have some official as well as unofficial surprises in the next couple of weeks (count Lik Sang in for both, official as well as unofficial). Mitsui plans to announce prices and European lineup within 14 days. There is also a project going on which will make you gamers of the 80's and 90's very happy. More info about it cannot be revealed at the moment.

*creams pants* :ph34r:

No seriously, great news to me! :lol:

gamers of 80 and 90 happy?? that is bad, they will prolly make legal emus that only play legal roms, and they will shut down hombrew emus :(

rcx21000 posted on Aug 22 2003 said:
gamers of 80 and 90 happy?? that is bad, they will prolly make legal emus that only play legal roms, and they will shut down hombrew emus :(
I don't think so somehow. How could they possibly shutdown homebrew emulators?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there going to be any new things for the european release, e.g. all gp32's can overclock etc. And when are they going to release Astonisia Story R in English.

rcx21000 posted on Aug 22 2003 said:
That is close to the dumbest thing I've ever heard...

I just phoned with a close friend, which ist visiting the games convention in germany. he told me, that misui is there but they haven't got any informations concerning the release date of the gp32 in europe. before he went there, i gave him a lot of questions for an interview with mitsui. he told me that he got a lot of answers but no real facts. they dunno the price, the release-time or new games. but he told me, that they want to fokus on the multimedia aspekts of the gp32. whatever this means ... anyway, monday morning he has an interview with mitsui in hamburg,the german hq of mitsui. let's see what they say ....

by talking about the gamers of the 80 and 90 i think they meant (that s what i think) that they bought some very interesting rights, for me it means they r going to port some good old classic game, sounds like the most logical thing to me, remember bout an article on lik-sang talking about some license that were bought, maybe it has a relation

I spoke to gamepark and mitsui have not even bought any GP32s from gamepark yet, so they will have to move pretty fast if they are planning on release it for xmas.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

sassdouille posted on Aug 22 2003 said:
by talking about the gamers of the 80 and 90 i think they meant (that s what i think) that they bought some very interesting rights, for me it means they r going to port some good old classic game, sounds like the most logical thing to me, remember bout an article on lik-sang talking about some license that were bought, maybe it has a relation
*fingers crossed* Sensible Soccer

(Yeah right...)

it'll be an official genesis emulator... ;)

were SEGA not rumoured to be developing for gamepark?

if they could make the encryption good enough then I could see it being possible, pay a small fee to download genesis titles from an online server....

Back