Gp32 - Control Pad ??

P

p00pty

Is the a control pad that can be pluged into the GP32 to use for games instead of controls built into the unit.

I know to most of you the idea seems pointless, but as i have orderd my GP2X im looking for something to do with my GP32, if the is a control pad avalible I have the perfect idea.......

loooks nice, but no D-Pad so it would be very hard to play games using it as a control pad.

My idea was to turn the GP32 into a 6ft projector console using the same idea as in the link below but using the GP32 screen instead of a LCD monitor

http://www.tomshardware.com/howto/20041113/

My idea was to turn the GP32 into a 6ft projector console using the same idea as in the link below but using the GP32 screen instead of a LCD monitor

haha! Apart from the screen being way to small to see at that distance :) - you can easily acheive this if you make your own chatboard, but just use a really long cable. See the FAQ board for building a chatboard...

Anarchy once made a adapter to plug a psx controller into the gp32, but i dont think the info was ever released. However, you could email him, maybe he answers.
But of course, all software would have to be modified, but you could just solder a pad direcktly to the buttons, wich would propably be the easyest way.

Back