Gp32 Flu Screen Help

ghuk

Still Fresh
Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone knows what type of plastic is used on GP32 FLU screens. Mine has got badly scratched as I stupidly took it apart to get rid of the dust. The thing is, I havent got a clue what I need to replace it with?

The plastic on the one side is ridged but it is completely smooth on the reverse. I imagine that this allows for the lighting affect.

If anyone has got any info or know where I can source the plastic from in the UK it would be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone knows what type of plastic is used on GP32 FLU screens. Mine has got badly scratched as I stupidly took it apart to get rid of the dust. The thing is, I havent got a clue what I need to replace it with?

The plastic on the one side is ridged but it is completely smooth on the reverse. I imagine that this allows for the lighting affect.

If anyone has got any info or know where I can source the plastic from in the UK it would be greatly appreciated!
Thats not the normal screen protector. Thats the light guide. Which cannot be replaced unless you can make a replacement. I don't know why no ones ever tried that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant believe that it would be that hard to make a replacement part to the correct size, the only problem I see is finding out what type of plastic is actually used on the screen.

If anyone can shed any info it would be much appreciated!!

Back