GP32 KILLER

Gir posted on Sep 26 2003 at 10:20 PM said:
:ph34r: the smilie looks like a ninja i think is he supposed to be?
It's supposed to look like in the movies when somebody who got scared, the camera would automatically zoom in on their eyes and the room would go dark except for a small strip of light across their eyes. Don't worry, I thought that's what it was spposed to be at first, also.

Last edited by a moderator:
here you can i'll buy one when the gp32 has full speed snes gensis gboy NGPC and amiga emulation. oh and when the Mslug port is done.

seems fair

Gir posted on Sep 27 2003 at 03:20 AM said:
If GBA had movie playback it would definitely kill this thing
The GBA DOES have movie playback, but since the fact that the carts have tiny capacitys, you can't even fit a simpson's episode on it, let alone a full film.

EDIT: Typos, don't you just hate 'em?

Phil posted on Sep 27 2003 at 09:40 AM said:
here you can i'll buy one when the gp32 has full speed snes gensis gboy NGPC and amiga emulation. oh and when the Mslug port is done.

seems fair
I emailed iceman the other day about the slug port and he says that its active although process is v. slow due to the fact that he can only code during weekends. Its still goin tho! Hurrey!

HELLO... YOUR A BIT LATE I POSTED THIS TOPIC OVER TWO WEEKS AGO

TOPIC

The scenes looking good, The Zodiac has already scene a port of scumm and a few GP32 coders are talking about porting for it. :D

I live in the england and want to pre-order a Zodiac.

but i dont think i can get one from www.tapwave.com because they do not ship to england.

is there any way i can get my hands on one??

ok why are all you people asking to buy zodiacs on a gp32 site?! :angry: please coders stick with the gp32 as seeing it dosnt use a palm os it should run pritty great with most of the stuff that is going to be able to run on a zodiac. because the palmOs uses up alot of the ram thats in the system and cpu is being used by the palmOs also. i sure do hope that some of the groups that made emus for the dreamcast find out about the gp32 and do what they did for the dreamcast and bring in a huge wave of emus :D

Back