Gp32 Lemmings

Steve-O

Did a quick search on this Forums and couldnt find This mentioned anywhere...

Has anyone seen this site http://www.pirotic.com/gp32/ ???? Theres someone making a Remake of Lemmings for the GP32...

From the Site -

Im currently creating a conversion of lemmings for GP32, while this is just a stepping-stone as i wish to use a similar game-engine in an original game design, it'll feature everything you would expect plus a map editor and map importer so you can create/distribute your own maps.

Current Status: 60% Complete - Need to code the final few 'abilitys' and port original maps.

Pics from the site...

lemmings_0.jpg

lemmings_1.jpg

I think the guy (Pirotic) has left the scene. He got exposed for lying about projects and left. (if i am thinking of the right guy).

link thread: - here and here

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I saw a news item on this on GP32Spain - from memory, it roughly said he'd re-made his page minus the spurious projects or something.

Personally, I don't mind if he is or is not real, but if he is it would be nice. This time round.

ST version, SMS version, GB version, SNES version, Speccy version, C64 version, megadrive version... is it the most emulatable game on the GP32?

-Craig

www.gbax.com

maybe its true...
If it is then its good :) else....who cares? :ph34r:
just play it emulated
ST version, SMS version, GB version, SNES version, Speccy version, C64 version, megadrive version... is it the most emulatable game on the GP32?
If its done properly then it will be better than any emulated version. :unsure: ...
but emulated versions exist...:lol:

see you :lol:

it'll feature everything you would expect plus a map editor and map importer so you can create/distribute your own maps.

None of the versions have that feature. I say its worth it.

ThndrShk2k posted on Feb 3 2004 at 09:28 PM said:
Last i heard the guy who is making the gigas engine*this guy* dissapered and shit
lol
damn... looked like it could have been good... :(

Anyone want to take up the challenge and make a full remake with a Map editor like he said his version would have :D

Steve-O posted on Feb 4 2004 at 08:01 AM said:
ThndrShk2k posted on Feb 3 2004 at 09:28 PM said:
Last i heard the guy who is making the gigas engine*this guy* dissapered and shit
lol
damn... looked like it could have been good... :(

Anyone want to take up the challenge and make a full remake with a Map editor like he said his version would have :D
shit, the gigas engine looked good

Plus, all of them have some kind of flaw.

ST - Level 2 doesn't work, so you can't progress
GB - Too small and b/w
SMS - I seem to remember it stops working after a certain amount of levels
SNES - not full speed
C64 - ugly as hell
etc.

Now, Lemmings 2 on SNES would be nice full-speed :)

Back