gp32 retail games

Ben

Still Fresh
hey guys. just wandering, what do you think are the best retail games for gp32? i want to buy one but im not sure what to get <_<

cheers

http://www.insertcredit.com/features/gp32guide/

This is a good in depth review of all the gp32 games before mill. It includes screenshots.

Just realize that a $5 game is pretty cool, and all for princess and dungeon and guarder are pretty cool. Also, there are many free demo versions on www.gp32spain.com that you can try out, the same with the www.entware.com or joygp site, but then you have to register and such.

mth411

and which games are fun and do not require that much knowledge of the Korean language?

Is this possible?? I don't know, and I doubt that you can rewrite to a commercial smc game, i'm sure there's some kind of copyright thing that keeps from copying or adding to a commercial smc. But if it is possible, for games like ASR, are there files that can be copied to translate the text into english? :huh:

Yeah, why hasn't there been an english patch released for astronishing story. They have downloadble files for all for princess and Tomak, there should be a patch for ASR, i'd buy it if there was...

Ben posted on Oct 26 2003 at 02:53 AM said:
hey guys. just wandering, what do you think are the best retail games for gp32? i want to buy one but im not sure what to get <_<
This is my favourite list:

Pinball dreams
Little Wizard
Dungeon & guarder

All three is in english and well worth the price imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have mill...which is cool,but i don't understand the story or anything.....
i want an eglish patch.

Dungeon & Guarder
Her Knights
Pinball Dreams
Kimchi Man (Koream, but from the looks of it I don't think that'll matter)
Tomak - Save the Earth, Again

Back