Gp32 Smc Folders

tekt5

NazcaBeer Spokesman
Website
Visit site
what are the 5 folders called that need to go on the SMC.
I'll be getting my BLU in the mail soon so I'd like to know so that I can
just set it up through my card reader.

i think they are

MP3
GPMM
GAME

.. and i don't rememberr any other ones.

Just flash your GP32 with slubman firmware. Format your SMC with it, it will create all the folders required and some more (like folders called OGG, MOVIES) that are useful for some programs.

Just flash your GP32 with slubman firmware. Format your SMC with it, it will create all the folders required and some more (like folders called OGG, MOVIES) that are useful for some programs.

....Why not just format the smc with the pclink program <_<

Also before you can do that your going to need the folders. <_<

www.gp32z.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I didn't wanna make a new post but there should be a support forum for "Smash GP". I'm planning to make a whole bunch of mods for it, most if not all Jhonen Vasquez mods in order of difficulty [Bad Art Collection, Fillerbunny+ Wobbly Headed Bob, SQUEE!, Invader Zim, JtHM...] than a collection of them all. I think the BAC mod will be out by Sunday, but I make no guarantees...
plus a support forum means I can also post suggestions for the actual program. :p
and... is there a "paint" program for the GP32?

gp32_console

Sorry I didn't wanna make a new post but there should be a support forum for "Smash GP". I'm planning to make a whole bunch of mods for it, most if not all Jhonen Vasquez mods in order of difficulty [Bad Art Collection, Fillerbunny+ Wobbly Headed Bob, SQUEE!, Invader Zim, JtHM...] than a collection of them all. I think the BAC mod will be out by Sunday, but I make no guarantees...
plus a support forum means I can also post suggestions for the actual program. :p

gp32_console

I don't see why you chose this therad over the smashgp thread. <_< Anyways I dont think there is a need for a new forum for this. One thread is enough, if anything matkeupon can add a new forum to his site. Although very little people use it. <_<

There is a paint program for the Gp32.

www.gp32z.com

gp32_console

Please dpmnt hijack threads. If it's irrelevant to the thread and you dont think its worth posting a new thread for, it obviously isn't worth worrying about.

Cheers

I don't see why you chose this therad over the smashgp thread. <_< Anyways I dont think there is a need for a new forum for this. One thread is enough, if anything matkeupon can add a new forum to his site. Although very little people use it. <_<
www.gp32z.com
Cuz its on the front page... ;)

I'm hoping for Smash GP mods since I love Super Smash Bros. and I'm sure I'm not the only one and it would be neat to see a huge library of mods that don't take up 30MB+ [like BoR].

Back