Gp32blu(not+) Is Back On Sale , Look Inside

NuroRavage

Still Fresh
i had this thing on here about ten days ago and decided to try it out properly before i thought to sell it , so yeah ,. i just finished xmen clone wars on dr md and while cool

i now need the cash, valentiens preps have bled me dry and im ready to bid farewell to this cool little machine

This gp32 has no dead pixels or pixel irregularites it still has the plastic film/sheet over the screen, so no scratches . it is in awesome condition it overclocks safely to 166( tested with GPQUAKE 05) as i said earlier it not a blu+ you get everything that came in the box, a usb cable , an install disc(good condition slight scratches- it installs perfectly) and manual i think it has a stain on it . and some one sat on the empty box
like i said the machine itself is imaculate ..

i want to get $180 american for this , i do not want to hassle with over sea shipping as i was just ripped pretty good for a pal dreamcast and have yet to recieve my refund .

so if your in the states and need a gp look here

i bought this unit brand new for $230 bucks in october and have used it very sparingly its got a few emus on it , lemme know if you want to wipe it before i send

i have excellent feed back on ebay as a buyer 54 some transactions under the name nuroravage

e-mail me at nuroravage@hotmail.com or find me on msnmessenger if you have any questions get to me there or here ill be checking in

heres some pics .

gp32cam.jpg

gp32scan.jpg

Attachments

• gp32cam.jpg
    gp32cam.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 111
  • gp32scan.jpg
    gp32scan.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 104
Back