Gp32blu+ For Sale... :(

Jarska333

What do you want?
Website
Visit site
It breaks my heart, but the beast must go. :( However hard I tried, I could not justify the extra cost of GP2X for few extra emulators compared to GP32. Sacrifices must be made, and I'm all outta virgins. :ph34r:

So, for sale, 1 x Gamepark 32 BackLitUnit+, 3 x 128MB SMC, 1 x 64MB SMC, Dungeon&Guarder on a 16MB SMC, 1 x RF-Wireless unit, USB-cable and official CD. Also, an Ericsson chatboard, which doesn't have a connector to GP32, as I never got myself to solder the thing... <_<

The unit itself is so-called BLU+, most of you propably know what that means, if not, go here:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=16040
and here:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=16170

Also, I have done the so-called "pencil-trick" on it.
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=18555
As a result, it now reaches roughly 192 on rechargeables, and over 200 with AC-adapter. Or is it DC...
Anyways, as it most likely is not permanent, as it would seem to wear of on people, I'm selling my unit as 156MHZ, which it reached out-of-the-box. Also, in theory, the trick puts more wear on the machine, lessening it's theoretical lifespan. However, I believe the concensus was, that instead of 10 years, you will get 8 years of use of it... :)

Physically, the unit is in exellent condition. I will snap a few pics to show here...

The stick is responsive, as are the A and B buttons, L&R aswell. It has stock plastic screen, with no scratches as far as I can see. The RF unit is stylish black, never been plugged in. B) All in all, it appears to be in almost as good condition as less then a year ago, when I bought it from Lik-Sang.

As for price... :( Not sure what these are worth atm, as the GP2X's launch is looming, but since it is not bw compatible, there are still some exclusive games for it. I wonder what they fetch on e-bay? :unsure:

It currently has Slubmans excellent firmware installed.

If you wish to ask something regarding the unit, don't hesitate.

I will snap some pictures, and look up postage. :)

Edit: Damn my crappy camera... :( And Suomen Posti (Finnish Post) has the postage calculator under maintenance...

As a sidenote, if all you peeps have your eyes on GP2X, or I do not get an acceptable offer, I shall put it up on e-bay UK. In such a case, how should I mention the "pencil trick"?

Edit:

img00213hv.jpg

Few strange scratshes here...
img00246eo.jpg

See! Above the G! :ph34r:
0509182139136bm.jpg

My ingenious way to stop batteries from ratling, cellophane and superglue...
img00273fr.jpg

I should patent this...
0509182139377me.jpg

The whole lot...
img00341sj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I don't know. I have never actually sold anything of the likes. I will see what, if anything, is offered. But I do recognize I may not get much for it... :( And as Craig is selling brand new ones on e-bay for £105, with games and whatnots, there might be too much saturation in the markets atm. :rolleyes:

Ah, few crappy pics added. :)

I have no use for the GP32 since I already have a BLU+, and a FLU is on its way here right now... but would you be able to sell one of the smart media cards for... $10? maybe $15?

I'll think about it, but it would be easier, to me, to sell the whole gaboosh as one.
And $? You're from US? Should think you could get them from closer?

Few more pics, a bit better ones... From my camphone. :rolleyes:

hmm... yeah, you know what? nevermind, I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I'll check ebay for one.

Damn e-bay doesn't accept my Visa Electron for it's Seller's Account... :(

I'll be sticking here for awhile, it seems. :p

Make an offer, good machine, you buy now! :huh:

I'd be very interested; I just broke my NLU :(
90€ sounds good.
I'm in Sweden, by the way, so you wouldn't have to send it VERY far... :p

Yep, and should you happen to live in Haparanda, I could just cycle over and drop it of. :p

Så, 90€, and I think I can cough up the postage. You wants it? *dangles GP in front of Talyz's nose* :lol:

I’m genially interested in your GP, I’m a student so I’m very poor whit many fees on my ass, so if you could just sell the actual unit I might be able to afford it, it will become very useful in the codeing unit of my studies as I have to do something the works and is practical for public use, please can you e-mail me to sort something out between us? :)

ill might be able to pay up the 90 euros if he dosent want it. but getting the money thogther is a bit hard.

Hi there Jarska333!
Yes, I would still be interested, but I'll have to check with my parents first.
Also, I don't have all the money yet, but maybe I could borrow what I need; that is if you wouldn't accept 78,98€ instead :p
PS: I live in Älvsjö, so I'm nowhere near you in that aspect...
Stay tuned!

My budget is way too volatile right now, 50 cent deviation and I go crashing down in cloud of red ink... :eek: I'll stay tuned. How much would domestic fare be for roughly 500gram package, I wonder... Better check. :)

Afterdark, I'd keep an eye on this thread, but look up alternatives, as well... :)

aye will do

*aims a sniper at Talyz's head*

give me you money!

heh, i dont have much evaer, i was hopeing to put down a big deposit, then pay off the little bits of before you send it, moneys funny right now but i know i can afford it, partly :p

Jarska333 posted on Sep 23 2005 at 04:11 PM said:
My budget is way too volatile right now, 50 cent deviation and I go crashing down in cloud of red ink... :eek: I'll stay tuned. How much would domestic fare be for roughly 500gram package, I wonder... Better check. :)

Afterdark, I'd keep an eye on this thread, but look up alternatives, as well... :)
So you really need exactly 90€? Well then...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back