Gp32eu

Status
Not open for further replies.

nihil-00

apart from the "gpstory" the in the homepage (why oh why should anyone would read a KOREAN comic? i get it that they think world spins around them (few of them even speaks english), but do they think european people study korean at high school?

however, the funny thing is that all that hype they created with the countdown for the coming of the gp32 in europe alongside the opnening of the site, has proved to be (atleast partially) a bullshit:
read the site:
gp32 in europe in 0 days (and let's hope that number doesn't get negative)

probably noone wanterd to stay up till midnight, yesterday :)
oh well, or maybe they're counting like a programming language.
another bad feeling about gamepark, really.
where did professional and mature behaviour go?
i'm tending to have an image of them similar to those in the comics they draw.
they live just like in a cartoon world.
but it's not THAT funny.

they should win the "worst company ever" award <_<
..oh, did they won it?

I guess so, but the GP32 itself rules!.. It already hat thousands of games on it so it cannot fail anymore.

The gamepark company is indeed quite weird, cuz the COULD have conquered the world market if the released the GP earlier.(before the psp and the new GB)

and you the most bullshit talking guy ever award

oh thank you very much.
i'm not answering you.
you could not like it.

to the "don't whine" people out there.
if you don't like what i wrote, please, don't come whining here.

apart from the "gpstory" the in the homepage (why oh why should anyone would read a KOREAN comic? i get it that they think world spins around them (few of them even speaks english), but do they think european people study korean at high school?
hmm, maybe before you start slamming an asian country for having the gaul not to speak english, you should try and master it yourself.

what the fuck are you basing these biggotted opinions on?

i spent a week with a korean family a year ago and i have yet to met a more friendly set of strangers; myself and my friend were welcomed into all of their friends homes and treated like royalty, despite not having that much disposable income they were quite happy to take us to the cinema and out for a highly enjoyable meal on the last night.

i've been trying to hold back and not flame inane newbie comments lately, but this sort of crap just makes me angry, go grow up, have a few life experiences, then start prattling on about koreans thinking the world spins around them

MORON!

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't have anything against koreans.
i don't have anything against people who doesn't care about the rest of the world.
even less against people who doesn't care about the WESTERN rest of the world.
sorry if you got angry misunderstanding.

i probably didn't express the correct way.

thank you cozmic.

however, please remaing into the topic's argument.

does anybody know news about the eu site, or the italian one?

I'd be more mad, if I could understand half of what he was trying to say. :lol:

I guess he means:

I doubt the gamepark company is capable of being professional at what the are supposed to do.

Especially after giving false info about the european GP release date, and after sending (for us europeans) weird looking comics to their customers.

My comment about this is:

I tyhink that the GAMEPARK company is different then other companies that try their business in europe, mainly because of the difference between cultures (wierd?? look a some tg16 games:p).

Its very difficult to translate your business profile to a foreign one.
Especially as gamepark is still a "newbie".

Dont forget that Nintendo f.a. has YEARS of experience.

I'd be more mad, if I could understand half of what he was trying to say. :lol:
Everything was perfectly undestandable for me.

Yes, Gamepark sucks when it comes to marketing, but just wait and see. Maybe the euro-launch will work and the eu-publishers will become serious about the GP32. Or it will miserably fail and kill Gamepark. Actually, my second thought is more likely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a thought:

These topics are being made by folks who already have a gp32_console (I'm assuming). Let's face it; it will never have the success that systems like the GBA or others do (dare I say .... even the Ngage sold more units). Why so much stress and anger over the way Gamepark markets the GP32?

Even if the company went bankrupt, I wouldn't care...there's still a very active community supporting it.

Or maybe I'm dead wrong. :lol:

I enjoy cheese :)!

^^^hasn't been said.

^^^Pure and utter spam because I have a feeling this topic is of the same nature.

cozmic: :p

Telcolou: your point has sense.
still, the sensation remains;
in a certain way, i'm wishing them good;maybe because i still fill they owe me something.. htye got a lot of expectations arised in the past.. i'm still expecting, after all.

and this is the feeling you get when, fomr some reason, you feel you want to put your wishes in hands you don't trust.

No, TelcoLou, you are right.

As i also said, there are already thousand of games available for the GP,

I'll give 100$ to anyone who finished ALL games. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back