Gp32flu 160usd+ship In Market Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaneda

Still Fresh
I have a gp32FLU in new condition for sale in the marketplace if anyone is interested. I thought it would be nice to get this topic on the main screen so more people see it. Hope this is allowed on the forum :)

Chris Royal

against the rules

They didn't put this up for no reason:

This is Marketplace forum. You can post misc post about selling/buying etc thinsg related to GP32. Please consider that topics from MARKETPLACE forum won't be listed on front gp32x.de page and spamming with multiple post won't give any result. Repeating post one after one about one subject will cause deleting post.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok no probs, just delete this then -- or maybe contact a moderator to kill it :)
sorry bout that.

Well 160USD actually. I was considering such a high price at first, but I know that even though it is practically unused, some would scoff, so I came to my senses and dropped the price to 160 USD. But it would still be 190USD if you include shipping. Does this still seem too much? I guess in your area it might be outrageous, but they are not cheap to bring into Australia, and I can verify that mine has no dust installed into the screen, as some FLU's suffer WHEN THEY ARE BRAND NEW.

160 US would be as low as I go. And considering the shortage of systems, hell, why the hell would I just give it away? I'm sorry but why should I give away a system that is hard to come by?

At least I gave you a laugh.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back