Gp32linux And Opie :) [pda]

ingeras posted on Sep 8 2004 at 06:26 AM said:
finty101 posted on Sep 7 2004 at 10:08 PM said:
OMG, just ran this. This rocks!

/me gets money to donate.

/me wonders do you guys accept donations?

i dont know what the other 2 think
here is my opinion

what we really need right now is more developpers, testers, documentation /tutorial writers, ....
People who want to give us some help

Now about donations, if you really want,
what you can do is
- send me some usb device that is working on linux, and that you want to work on gp32, so i can test [ but ask me before ], and don't forget i am already trying to make my usb devices work and i have to work on applications too !!!

- send me an ipaq or zaurus, can help me to compile more easily some things i have a hard time compiling

but keep in mind, we don't have much time to work on the project, we are doing it during our free time .... and there is no warranty that we will get what you want working on gp

so if you really want things to go faster, just advertize for us, and hope some other developpers will join us
i want to help but i ain't a dev, i don't have an ipaq or zaurus. the only thing i can do and will do is advertise for you guy's (again pimpin' my mag) and if you want i can do some art if you need some

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't accept any donation, but accept any help, as ingeras said.

However, if somebody could build me a serial cable, this would really speed up the development, from my oint of view...

ingeras posted on Aug 13 2004 at 05:27 PM said:
hello people
can you make a list of what applications would be interesting to port to gp32
from this applications list : http://www.fltk.org/links.php?L+P6

thanks

gmorgan
spiralloops
spiralsynth
spiralsynth modular
techno composer
gravytris

Last edited by a moderator: