gp32world.tk has never looked better

Hmm, interesting i thought all (straight) men like to look at girls...

Fair enough if your under the thumb and find it easier to deny this than have your girlfriend/fiancee/wife/mum/dog be upset with you, but i dont think its a good idea to be complaining about something so simple

Im in a long term relationship, lived with my girlfriend for a couple of years, yeah she gets a bit jealous about me looking at scantily clad girls, and its hardly something I crave when i have everything i need at home. However, the gp32 is a very cool gaget, that should be shown off at every oppurtunity, and i know full well that my (slightly less geeky than me) friends at my local, would be more impressed with a console that had a pic of some girl in a bikini and could play games, than a pic of some obscure game that they've never seen before...

The reason i got my GP32 was the freedom that comes with an open platform, where development tools are avaliable and theres a great community working on support for it. I dont think we should be imposing censorship at any stage, anyone whos smart enough to be here and using a gp32, should also be smart enough to choose for themselves what they do or do not use.

I started making a site that people can put their beta stuff on for people to test and leave their comments and ideas but i think it would probly b better if someone better known in the gp world was to do it so that the developers would know em and wotever, so you could maybe do that...

It looks great crazee, but more naked ladies!

and fred shut up and stop being a troll. He's taken the time to put together a fantastic website and cretins like you come along and insult it for a shitty reason.

Back