New Site Design

Splinter

Donny, England (follow signs that say craphole)
Website
gp32place.150m.com
Ok i know my site was crappy and had little content but i have re-designed it using html in notepad so it should be better with browsers such as mozilla where it had trouble before.

As well as that i think it looks alot better and still doesnt have alot of content but thats because my time was spent on re-doing everything.

As well as a tileset i added another rom review and the sonic 2 review has been re-written by my bro so its alot better than before.

Please let me know what you want more of and think.

P.S. ill try not to react to criticism so poorly this time lol :)
P.P.S also still too many images for dial up :(
P.P.S damn adverts

My Webpage

Ok... here is a list

Your email address isnt done correctly, it should be
<A HREF="mailto:myemail@address.com">My Email</A>
The pics for the index arent in the best of colour schemes..

Apart from that since you are a beginner, it isn't too bad.

PS I recommend using Context or crimsion editor to do your html coding
http://www.context.cx/

Nice, but it would be nicer if you put a dark outline on the text thats on the buttons on the left.... or changed colours cuse you realy have to concentrate to se what it says. (if you do want it to be more user friendly that is....)

oh.... someone already told you I see.... sorry, guess I didn´t read the other posts that well.....

I would also suggest not giving your full e-mail adress in full text, readable by email spiders etc. You can try some slight email encoding which does not harm it's functions, but keeps spammers away. more info on:
http://www.antispam.de/encoder.php
as you might not know german a small translation of the needed terms:
"gezeigter text" - "text which will show up"
"verschlüsselungsform" - "type of encryption"
"vertauschte zeichen" - "exchanged characteres"
"hash zeichen" - "hash characteres"
i recommend the way with hash characteres as you do not need javascript on your page then.

I will never visit your site again. I do not visit sites that as soon as you log onto it you get a million frickin pop ups and prompts to download stuff from various companies.

i dont get popups, use a nice browser with popup blocker.
and to the site it is....
use smaller and clearer images, or no images at all, and a smaller font.
your site makes me think iam using 640*480 res.

Back