Help with my site

E

extremegamer

I am asking for help with reviewing homebrewn games for my web site. If you would like to contribute a review please email them to me at grobycx@yahoo.com or webmaster@gp32exg.com With my work schedule and things going on in my own life, i find it hard to update it as much as i would like. You can put the review in the email itself or send it as an attachment, I will not open any attachments unless they are in wordpad, notepad, or Microsoft Word format.
Thanks.

Can I just put in that, even though the actual content of your site is good, it looks, well, kinda crap.

I'm pretty good at designing websites, and if you want, I could re-make your site and email it to you to see what you think?

Fire and Fire

STORY : There dosn't seem to be one... But from what I can make out, it seems to be set in a medieval
or classic fairytail fantasy.You seem to be in some kind of clearing in the woods, firing a
crossbow at an everlasting supply of Enemies.

GRAPHICS : The Graphics are excelent, although few. With a great "blurred" type splashscreen
to grab you attension and to give a good first impression. The isometric perspective makes
it somewhat hard to judge where to stop to hit an enemy. The enemies "Bob up and down" like
a streetfighter character when not firing or moving. But all in all, the graphics are very
pleasing to the eye.

Sound : Apart from music, the "shhhhhhhput" of the arrows, and the thud when you hit an
enemy, there isnt a lot of sound. The music for the splashscreen is cheerfull and lasts
about 3 seconds, before reapeating itself. And once you get into the game, it's very fast,
designed to get your heart pumping, but, im my opinion, dosen't match the speed of the
gameplay, which isn't fast at all! The "Game Over" music is designed to be spine chilling.

Gameplay : The object, as you may have already gathered, is to shoot bad-guys with a
crossbow. The contols are basic, with just left and right for strafing, and A or B to fire.
To make it fair, you have to wait about a second before you can fire another crossbow bolt,
the CPU's players seem to have a substancially larger delay.
This game is good for say, 10 minutes, but I rarely use it. Sometimes only to beat
my personal highscore.

Overall : 5 out of 10. Try it, is all I can say, you'll most likely play it, but when you
need more SMC space, it'll probably be the first thing deleted.

Okay. Ive helped your site. could you spend a few moments to help mine?

the links in my sig

EDIT : corrected a few mistakes

Yeah, the website does look very unprofessional. Also, why do you consider SNES9xGP to be the best snes emulator?

Back