New web site in development

E

extremegamer

I always felt like I could be doing something for the scene, but I can't code for crap, but I do have a knack at creating web sites, so i dished out some money and got my own domain www.GP32exg.com the exg is short for ExtremeGamer :p the finalization of me getting this site will take up to 3 business days, but I'm already working on the pages.

What I would like to know is if there's anybody else that has or wants me to link their sites to mine. You can send me your own graphics and buttons and your site name and i'll put your link on my page. You can email me the graphics to GrobycX@yahoo.com Once I get the domain up i'll have my own email on the site, so email me as needed and if I remember i'll try to update this post when i get my site email. thanks all, I'll also update me when the rough draft of the page is up and running.

Don't think so: without good websites these coders would not be known, people need good sites ( like GP32Xtreme ) where they can find information, links and can ask questions.

Besides: nobody needs a coder that 'can't code for crap'. Think we are better of if people do what they can and what they are good at.

Well I'm doing what I can to help the scene and make the GP aware to more people, sorry I can't code C++ but at least i'm doing something instead of begging and asking for games and ports.

I think it's a great idea, the more exposure the better! When I was looking to buy a gp32 I scoured all the sites I could find, and there aren't too many. sooo, I'm sure you could add more depth to the scene somehow

Maybe some gp32 polls of fav games/progs would be nice :)

Good luck to ya

frolik.

I'm planning to have it up by 11-28, and i'm planning on having a little demo release type deal tomorrow sometime maybe. The major thing that I can't find and is going to be the base of my site is HOMEBREWN REVIEWS, there are so many bad games and so many good games and yet i cannot find reviews for any. So i'm going to download all the games I can, play them and review them. Along with some other stuff.

Well, for anybody who cares, my site is not going to be up for 11-28. I'm house sitting and don't have time to sit at my computer at my apt. in enough time to get even a rough page up for suggestions. Next week I will be starting the page. So, now the projected date that it will be completely up will be 12-05. Thanks.

Back