Gp32x.com: "hello World"

Heh, Craig s too busy right now as its the final day of preorders.

It's good to be back my assets are here.

Yea, it was interesting to see how well liked the new one was, but at the same time almost every other post was "refer to the old forums when they come up".

I think the Pandora sub-group does need to be revamped, yet I somehow like almost all of the posts to be under one forum, less places to visit.

Anyway, anyone else think Kyosys did a nice job moderating the other board? Maybe thats something to consider for here ;)

- Origin

Meh I like it a lot more here. The other forums look like all talk about the UMPC side of things :p

Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.
Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.
Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.
Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)
Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Game_over said:

Apparently Craig is ready to pay cash for the omap processors. They sold like, what over 6000 by October 2nd late day (US time zones).

I bet things are going to move very fast now there's money from the pre-orders to go flying around.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think there should be sub-sub forums, something like:
  • gp32x.de - GP32 GP2X Pandora WizGP2XGeneralGeneral Talk
  • News Zone
  • Homebrew
  • Emulation
  • Cool Ideas and other wishes
[*]Development
  • Developers' Corner
  • I need help (dev stuff only)
[*]I need help
[*]Sections for Pandora, Wiz, and GP32 that have identical structure to the GP2X one above
[*]Other stuff
  • Off topic discussion
  • Other consoles
  • Suggestions
  • LOL! Files
  • Marketplace

This would keep the main page neat, and everything properly organized. I hope Invision supports this, it should though, they are after all vBulletin's rivals.

Alex

It's good to be back. I missed this place!

Plus, there's all the amazing LOL! files content from over the years that can never be replicated. :D I actually was going to scour the Google cache for one post in particular that always makes me laugh, just so I could save it.

Good to be back. :D I look forward to the inevitable reorganisation of this here Pandora section, too. :)

Fat Agnus said:
Game_over said:

Apparently Craig is ready to pay cash for the omap processors. They sold like, what over 6000 by October 2nd late day (US time zones).

I bet things are going to move very fast now there's money from the pre-orders to go flying around.
Do you have any right to divulge commercial information?

TaG said:
Fat Agnus said:
Game_over said:

Do you have any right to divulge commercial information?
He has secret TI info. He's told us the order info previously, about how Craig hadn't ordered the SoCs yet. Then Craig out-and-out lied about it, in the guise of telling Fat Agnus that he was wrong, and that they had ordered the chips weeks before. Can you believe that Craig would think that we would believe him contradicting Fat Agnus himself?

Edit:

Who in their right mind contradicts Fat Agnus, knowing that he is who he is?

I really hope we don't split between two forums. I would much rather be a part of the "homebrew on open handhelds" community than a "Pandora only" comunity. Besides, the Pandora will not be the end-all-and-be-all and will eventually be eclipsed by another open handheld, a system I hope will be part of this community.

praxis said:
I really hope we don't split between two forums. I would much rather be a part of the "homebrew on open handhelds" community than a "Pandora only" comunity. Besides, the Pandora will not be the end-all-and-be-all and will eventually be eclipsed by another open handheld, a system I hope will be part of this community.
You are right about Pandora being eclipsed. There are also people here that would not go to the other place. And you have said you would prefer to be here. That supports what I said at the other place - people will make choices and that is a split. If there are two forums and no split then everybody has to go to both. Then you get duplication.

The posts from the other forum can be transferred to this one rather easily. Vice versa applies as well.

Wonderful, it's back up again! Now I just need a "delete account" option for the other forum :p

Back