gp32x forums

Another update: I managed to log in, but of course the board is offline. And the little I see is different from what we had. Could this be EvilDragon's doing?

Edit: Uh-oh... I don't see the Blogs Tab anymore, I hope that info is safe...

Currently indicates:

This board is currently offline.
Forum upgrade

Just the forums though, main page is up as usual.

well at least this forum upgrade had told me one thing...

the pandora has consumed my life -_-

Blue Ion said:
Well, Invision has released version 3 of their forum software so probably they are upgrading to this version.
Hopefully upgrade will go smoother than the previous clusterfuck it turned the previous upgrade. Specially now that ED has physical access to the server.

We will be seeing a shiny new face on the forums once they are upgraded.
You're right, version 3 has finally arrived and we are finalising the upgrade, migrating posts etc. Everything should be online in about an hour or so.

Xian Long said:
how many times have the boards gone down now?

it's still not up.
With all the years the boards have been around, downtime has been pretty minimal apart from the last fiasco we had, and this is basically an offshoot of that, please have a little patience, it's not the end of the world!

WarmFluffyUK said:
Xian Long said:

it's still not up.
With all the years the boards have been around, downtime has been pretty minimal apart from the last fiasco we had, and this is basically an offshoot of that, please have a little patience, it's not the end of the world!
yes sir.

Xian Long said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
Xian Long said:

it's still not up.
yes sir.
P.S. I'm not a Sir, I'm female.

WarmFluffyUK said:
Xian Long said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
yes sir.
P.S. I'm not a Sir, I'm female.
i knew that. i just like to call people sir :p\

hey no more quote pyramids!

kitty

sysh1t.jpg

WarmFluffyUK said:
it's not the end of the world!
I beg to differ. Do you know what happened last time Kim Jong-il couldn't access GP32X? He wasn't pleased in the least bit, and missed out on multiple flame wars.

Uh, huh ... an hour? What's taking it now? ...

Oh and i too realized that i'm a bit addicted to the forums :/

What annoys me most is that we get absolutley no warning of any downtime, and in this case it was a planned upgrade. How hard would it have been to just advise us beforehand?

Back