Gpcinema

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
Hey does anyone have any good settings to put to try to fit 5 divx episodes of simpsons or family guy onto a 128 smc. Or maybe 4 just one that has decent vissuals and decent hearing capablity, i only fit 2 on my 128 smc because i was following guide. I would try my own settings but it takes so damn long saving it and loading it on gp32. thx for the replies.

You could just get a small clip instead of the whole episode to test out encoding.

Its a personal decision,If you encode the video quality good you lose the sound,The encoding is a personal decision,Just fiddle about with it you will decide what you really want and the Quality.

If you use the xvid codec on 2 pass, you can give it a size to encode to instead of a bitrate. This might be easier to work out. Don't forget to take the sound into account though or it'll end up bigger than you're expecting. Either encode the sound in on both passes and subtract the size that it comes to from your required final size, or leave it out of the first pass and take a rough guesss as to how big it'll be (don't forget to add it back in on the second pass - gets me every time)
See ya round
Jace

hi, just use
video filter: resize 320x240

divx 4.12 with the following settings:
1pass, performance/quality: slowest, output video bitrate: around 70-100, key frame :300

audio

mp3 laye: 24kbit, 11025 hz, stereo, (3kb/s)

sometimes you should increase the volume.

and thats it, my episodes are about 15mb (southpark), 20-25 mb (futurama)

Back