GPEngine question

ps2man8

Still Fresh
Ok I placed Gloop.zip in my /gpmm/gpengine folder but when I go into my gpengine folder it dosent show up like I thought it would. Please put me in the right direction to getting gpengine to work. Thank You!!!

Wow, so many things wrong there.

Do you have freeloader on your gp32. From www.entware.com or joygp or whatever?

GPengine is for turbographics games. Look up some info on www.gp32x.de or www.gp32emu.com for setting up your gamepark.

If you have freeloader and gpengine.fxe is in your gpmm folder on your gp32, and you have a folder gpmm/gpengine/ place turbographics games there.

Gloop is a gp32 straight game, no emulator needed, just freeloader. Not even that with the new gp32 bios I guess. Just unzip it on your pc (winzip). and copy the *.fxe file and stuff to gpmm/ on your gp32. If its a *.fpk, install it using your gplink program (check for newer version like 1.3.2 or so).

Good luck, post back here if you have more problems.

mth411

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL thanks for the info. Im gonna have to do a little more reading up on my little machine.

By the way this isnt on the same subject but also a question. Nearly every time I try and copy something to the smc I get timed out. It does get copied sometimes but hardly ever. I try and install elf logic, and of course it dosent go through. It hardly ever works. I tried reformatting my smc but no effect. Is my gp32 defective? Whats going on?

Ok I placed Gloop.zip in my /gpmm/gpengine folder but when I go into my gpengine folder it dosent show up like I thought it would. Please put me in the right direction to getting gpengine to work. Thank You!!!
:lol: God I love newbs!

Back