GPH Caanoo for sale

abacab

Hi,

nearly 10 years later, my GPH Caanoo might want to find a new home.

I have used it a lot between 2014 and 2017, but eventually, my New 3DS XL took over for both homebrew and overall gaming. It doesn't help, that i didn't have to commute to work anymore, no more daily long train trips.

In the meantime, i have bought myself a Pandora, which is more powerful anyway.

And if i had to buy another gaming handheld, i would go with the Steam Deck, in all honesty; Pyra and MNT Reform Pocket being very close.

It includes:

• GPH Caanoo obviously - white version
  • USB charging cable
  • Additional replacement stylus
  • USB-Cable
  • USB/Video cable - I've tested the video-output, still works fine
  • 16GB SD card - i will miss this time capsule and my FF VII savestate, but i should rather start a new game anyway on a different console.

What i have noticed:

• Battery charges as expected and can hold a charge for around 1-2 hours, probably even three hours, BUT it will discharge quickly. Charge it, leave it lying around for a week, it might not turn on again. OK, probably more like 2-3 weeks, but you get the idea.
  • The right shoulder button developed a crack. I glued it together again.

Pictures:
output-8.jpgoutput-6.jpgoutput-3.jpgoutput-0.jpgoutput-9.jpg
output-2.jpgoutput-1.jpgoutput-7.jpgoutput-4.jpg

I have bought it nearly ten years ago here from another user here:
Bildschirmfoto vom 2024-01-16 20-54-26.png

Price:

Shipping would be 5.99 EUR within Germany, which is roundabout the price i would pay with DHL for an insured 2KG package. Outside, it costs what DHL proposes.^^ Shipping to the US and other countries would also be possible.
If anyone wants to pick it up in person, i am in Munich/Augsburg currently.

I am not a fan of the prices floating around on Ebay - I wonder if anyone actually accepts them.

Not sure how much worth the GPH Caanoo in reality is, so i am open to any suggestion. :)

Feel free to PN me if you have any more questions.

Back