Gpm Issue Three Out Now!

finty101.jpg

I get my own text box :D .

Thanks Mark for another GREAT issue, keep up the good work.

Oh yeah, Mark for Guru!

Attachments

• finty101.jpg
    finty101.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 118
  • finty101.jpg
    finty101.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 121
  • finty101.jpg
    finty101.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 112
Cool issue mark! I like how the title GPM almost reminds me of PSM (and hey, they're both unofficial ;) )

I cant seem to download this issue, all I get is a blank page, any ideas? :(

Attachments

• finty101.jpg
    finty101.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 129
  • finty101.jpg
    finty101.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 118
  • finty101.jpg
    finty101.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 116
Last edited by a moderator:
good stuff man, like the style and the wording!

Mark for Guru! :)
I personally think that th eguru status should be removed, as too many people have it.
Maybe it should only be given out to a smaller number of people. Or perhaps you could have varying levels of Guru ie. standard, developer, etc... the pictures be the same but with different colour settings.

If not the Guru picture should be shrunk a bit as it is too large.

Anyway thanks for the latest magazine Mark it is a very good read..

good stuff man, like the style and the wording!

Mark for Guru! :)
I personally think that th eguru status should be removed, as too many people have it.
Maybe it should only be given out to a smaller number of people. Or perhaps you could have varying levels of Guru ie. standard, developer, etc... the pictures be the same but with different colour settings.

If not the Guru picture should be shrunk a bit as it is too large.

Anyway thanks for the latest magazine Mark it is a very good read..
like the idea of various levels, as you say a dev one, a creative one, a website runner one. they should be rewarded for contributions made to the community.

like the idea of various levels, as you say a dev one, a creative one, a website runner one. they should be rewarded for contributions made to the community.
Yeah but not everyone should gave some sort of status, i haven't really done much myself so I would just have to be "the one".

Back