Gpmagazine Issue Four Out Thursday Night

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Website
www.gp-magazine.org.uk
Thursday Night @ 8.00PM the forth Issue of GPMagazine will be avalible for download. It is mostly finished, with just a few final touches to put to it, and is currently around the 30 pages mark as usual.

It features:

Guest Articles written by people other than me, to see how it works out;)
A few Rom Reviews, Pinball Dreams Review and TieBreak Tennis
Plenty of Interviews, Including a Super-Secret-Mega-!!!!1111! etc. one
Four Pages of "Most Wanted", as it seems to be the most popular feature;)

Go HERE for a pic of the current front cover.

Remember, Thursday Night @ 8.00PM (GMT) on these boards.

WOW soooo great :) can't wait to see this new fantastic release of your perfect mag Mark :) this issue seems as always particulary interesting :)

is it possible to have later a "GP32 friendly" edition (I mean which can be read directly on the way on GP32 ;p), please ???

Tidus posted on Jul 27 2004 at 05:49 PM said:
WOW soooo great :) can't wait to see this new fantastic release of your perfect mag Mark :) this issue seems as always particulary interesting :)

is it possible to have later a "GP32 friendly" edition (I mean which can be read directly on the way on GP32 ;p), please ???
I've looked into it before, but seems the only non-programming way to do it is to make small JPEG's like MattMagoo once did, but this takes a long time and is pretty impractical.

If any programmer type fancies making the issues readable on the GP then let me know:)

And yeah, Sensible GP32, I draw alot of inspiration from Edge and NGC.

I like to think of it as a poorly educated bastard lovechild of the two.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks alot for your answer Mark :) I understand that's hard & your mag is already great like that when I read this on my computer don't worry :)

maybe if we're lucky MattMagoo will do his great job again to at less can put it on our SMC by jpg way ;)

I'm waiting dead for Thursday night 8pm ;)

Maybe we can use Swf format... if I remember well there's a way to convert Pdf to Swf... & then we can run it on GP32 linux-Flash release , at less if the file is enough small...

but can't find back how to make it, sorry :(

Edit : :ph34r:
this idea was anyway stupid coz it would give me a slideshow & it would make the reading part impossible ...

& GP32Linux PDF is really still damn slow to start ... so it's not a true solution for now... maybe later with a new beta version of GPLinux ;)

conclusion : Mattmagoo work would be definitly the best solution atm to read it on the way ;)

Back